5 WAYS TO SOCIAL DISTANCE FOR REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE:
1. GET COUNTED: Fill out your census for at my2020census.
The 2020 census is especially crucial for the future of sexual and reproductive health care programs, such as Medicaid and Title X, that have been continuously under attack by the Trump-Pence administration.
2. CHECK YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION: Get everyone you know to register at vote.org.
3. WRITE A LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Legislators (and others) want to know what you’re thinking! Editorial pages are 2nd most popular pages in a paper. Influence others, educate, share your story, correct misperceptions. Remember to check the editorial page for the preferred word count and where to send your email.
4. PREPARE QUESTIONS FOR CANDIDATES BEFORE THEY KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR:
Consider including not just your core issues, but others that may be deal-breakers for you and your community. In addition to questions about reproductive health, rights, and justice, what are the candidates’ position and commitment to climate change, economic justice, racial equity, or immigrants’ rights?
5. DONATE: We need your help in the fight to ensure reproductive health, rights, and justice for future generations.